boxer

jackson permit info

Glad I called to check. Was told they were "missing" a ref letter. Would have been nice to know a bit earlier instead at week 7...they resent and I handed it to the woman yesterday. I asked if this was ok and was told yes by the person I spoke to, but the woman at the counter didn't look thrilled by it. Glad I had the name of the person I spoke with!

I know the original letter was mailed back in week 1 since I work with the person and they mailed it in front of me! So it was either lost in the mail, or twp offices.....

Oh well..keep waiting.....

I asked for my money back lol, they were like Wtf. They told me they couldn't do that. I even tried playing the Leo card saying I wanted the permit for a new off duty which is the truth. And nada. I'm gunna submit a new one every 90 days best case scenario is I have a even flow if permits spaced out lol.

I wonder if the OGM law can be leveraged to do something about the permit process. The law states they have to approve your permit within 30 days but they routinely take 90 days to get. Perhaps we should all commit to simply applying for three permits every 90 days even if we have no intent to purchase anything just to overburden the system, kind of turn it around on them. It would be worth it for $100 a year.

I wonder if the OGM law can be leveraged to do something about the permit process. The law states they have to approve your permit within 30 days but they routinely take 90 days to get. Perhaps we should all commit to simply applying for three permits every 90 days even if we have no intent to purchase anything just to overburden the system, kind of turn it around on them. It would be worth it for $100 a year.

That's my intention! Forms are already printed and waiting.

Wow. Can't believe they get away with dragging the process out so long.

I went down to apply and was told I had to be refingerprinted because it had been more than 2 years. Anyone know why that is the case? Anyone else run into that?