Little Red Rooster

Need a store w Glock 19 Gen 4 in stock

Yep. Done a lot of shooting, but this is my first handgun for myself. Went all the way to Cabela's and they were busy and not very friendly/helpful in addition to not having any G19's. Also tried Lou's in Raritan and several other places in proximity to North Jersey - all out and said how they're scarce right now. So basically you and the forum hooked me up big time! Haha.

Purchased a "Stack-On" electronic security case from Cabela's, which looks like it will suit my home storage and travel case needs.

As for my new Glock 19 Gen 4 - do you or anyone else have any tips, experiences to share, or anything that I should know? Would love to hear people's thoughts and opinions.

Thanks!

As for my new Glock 19 Gen 4 - do you or anyone else have any tips, experiences to share, or anything that I should know? Would love to hear people's thoughts and opinions.

Thanks!

Make sure it has the newest updated ejector and RSA.

Updated ejector = 30274

RSA = 0-4-3

If it was built after October 2011, which I am sure it was they you will have all the current updates.

Tip:

That dual recoil spring assembly (RSA) likes hot ammo. I found for range/target practice the Speer Lawman 115gr or 124gr to run real well in the Gen 4's. It's loaded to the same velocities as the premium Speer Gold Dots. They run 1200+fps.