stagehand632

Build a beAR Class RTSP

I was originally going to have him build my AR, I had asked him if there was any way to cut the price on a few things, like if I could get a few cheaper parts, and he never got back to me....

I was originally going to have him build my AR, I had asked him if there was any way to cut the price on a few things, like if I could get a few cheaper parts, and he never got back to me....

Well it will cost you a bit more to take the class but then you can pick your price/parts. So you get what you want plus you get the knowledge and satisfaction that you made it. And you will know how maintain and upgrade your rifle too. I'm pretty sure there is still space available.

Well it will cost you a bit more to take the class but then you can pick your price/parts. So you get what you want plus you get the knowledge and satisfaction that you made it. And you will know how maintain and upgrade your rifle too. I'm pretty sure there is still space available.

Meh, I mean, it's more work, but I've just been doing Cost/benefit analysis of various AR uppers. I'm picky as hell since I'm not a HUGE AR fan anyway, but I've narrowed it down. Main problem is finding a 20" barrel that's not a bull barrel, but someone on the forums sent me a link to a nice one. As it stands now, I just want an A3 flat top upper, 20"barrel, fixed stock, complete lower, and some sort of compensator (The barrels look horrible with just the screw end on the front). Oh, and a 12" M4 style rail.

Loved the class built the whole gun in about 5 hours including a break for birthday ice cream cake. Here are pictures I took of my completed rifle. Now I just need to take the Carbine 1 class

Pict 1

Pict 2

Take UC1 this Sunday. GFH is giving it at their Livingston location. Oh, and your AR looks really nice.

Take UC1 this Sunday. GFH is giving it at their Livingston location. Oh, and your AR looks really nice.

Yeah I really wanted to but I am working in ft Lauderdale this weekend so I can't make it. Plus I still need to pick up a sling and knee pads for the class. I was looking on their calander and I did not see the next time they are offering this again. I hope it's soon.

Loved the class built the whole gun in about 5 hours including a break for birthday ice cream cake. Here are pictures I took of my completed rifle. Now I just need to take the Carbine 1 class

Pict 1

Pict 2

Very nice. Are those magazines 15 rounders or...? Where did you get them from?

Very nice. Are those magazines 15 rounders or...? Where did you get them from?

Yes it is the 20 round version of the magpul magazines made NJ compliant to hold 15 rounds. I got them from Mastodon Ammo & Camo. They are one of the forum vendors and are great to deal with!!!. They did all my work on my rifle to make it NJ Compliant.

Love the pictures. Great presentation!

Pict 1

Pict 2