Cemeterys Gun Blob

Remember to keep your powder covered

Just another Good-Ol'-Boy playing with an Inline and NO BRAINS! Chances are that an accident like this would have never happened to a shooter using REAL black powder and a TRADITIONAL side-hammer gun, since most shooters that shoot TRADITIONAL aren't candidates for the Darwin Award.........

RULE #1: NEVER discharge gun near powder (or be STUPID enough to shoot right the hell over-top of an OPEN tray of pellets you DUMBA$$!)

What gets me the most is that the HOBBY will be blamed for this instead of the SCHMUCK that caused the problem!

And yeah, I too hope that the guy is O-K!

Ray, you're a piece of work, lol! But that's why we adore you! Can U feel the LOVE??

I do, and I wonder if the dude in the video wears a Serpa holster? Then he'd really be playing with fire!

My new favorite video. My now second is the exploding muzzle loader that was blamed on a faulty gun. My opinion he just added some if this and that and 300 gr later boom. Good post guess it wouldn't be so bad to have to produce a hunter saftey card to shoot somewhere. Lucky it wasn't worse. Also thumbs up to them blaming it on the sport not the derpaderp shooting it.