I went through about 1500 rounds of yugo surplus in my saiga 762, which ran great ( corrosive though ) I havent been able to find any supplier for it when I placed a replenisment order so I wound up ordering some steel case stuff ( golden tiger or something )

An accurate answer depends on what your goals are for shooting. If you don't need to squeeze every quarter inch of accuracy out of your rifle (which I would assume is the case if you're shooting 7.62x39) then steel case will work just fine. I've fired hundreds of rounds of steel case, non-corrosive through my old Saiga, and never had an issue. It was also accurate enough for what I needed. You can find it much cheaper than brass cased ammo as well. Honestly...just go with whatever steel cased, non-corrosive ammo you find for the cheapest price.

I'll pass on the AK47 round. Really expensive stuff unless you go Russian. And some places don't like steel casings dropped all over. Also, a few complain about firing pin not hitting the Russian stuff correctly....

Unless you are talking about buying new production 7.62x39, i would disagree with you. Good, non-corrosive surplus is usually around the cost of 9mm. Commie guns love steel cased ammo. Why not use it unless you are looking for super accuracy, in which case you are using the wrong family of guns in the first place. And I am unaware of light strikes with Comblock rifles. If anything, my SKS annd old Saigas always mashed the primers really well.