Sandy

New rifle stock , thanks to junkmanted!PICS ADDED

Hey S. THAT is sweet! Good on you and good on Ted for doing such a beautiful job. Gorgeous.

As to the scope, how small is small? I was up at Ramsey and they have a tiny little red dot in a silver housing that would look great on that gun. Just a thought.

C

Yeah , something like that. The front sight on the gun now is just a big blade that takes up the whole of the rear sight top to bottom . Not even sure how to aim something like that. My shots ( at a measly 23 yards , can't make it to any large ranges for a few weeks probably) are high and slightly right usually. Is the Ramsey Outdoor scope online? I may look on Amazon. With the 3 kids stuff arriving at your door is very attractive lol

I don't know what the name of it is. I would check opticsplanet.net/com. Great stuff and decent prices. As a bonus, the Ramsey store has a new employee behind the gun counter. Her name is Sherry and she is very nice and seemingly quite knowledgeable.

C