G929

Hello from amboy

Thank you all for the welcome hope to lurne as much info to be abel to compite and have lots of good conversations with you all.. Mow who can direct me to the best gunsmith in town and also who does the best work on xdm to be legal in nj thank you guys....

Ok, used have a place on the waterfront at the end of Fayette but moved to Sayreville, wife still has her Travel Agency in town on Smith St.

thats nice I live tree blocks from smith (are you in to competitions)

thats nice I live tree blocks from smith (are you in to competitions)

I shoot at OBRPC and shoot USPSA, and Steel, Static and Knockdown matches as well as OBRAMS, but work schedule is going to mess that up for a while. Will only be able to make the OBRAMS match next month and maybe the 1st steel match until July.

Come on out, the matches are available for members and none members and we normally have a thread here about the match a week or so before they happen.

I shoot at OBRPC and shoot USPSA, and Steel, Static and Knockdown matches as well as OBRAMS, but work schedule is going to mess that up for a while. Will only be able to make the OBRAMS match next month and maybe the 1st steel match until July.

Come on out, the matches are available for members and none members and we normally have a thread here about the match a week or so before they happen.

thank you for the invite my friend and I gona joint I just need a bit more time and I also wana compite but im new and gott lot to lurn

thank you for the invite my friend and I gona joint I just need a bit more time and I also wana compite but im new and gott lot to lurn

Plenty of new shooters participate and we usually get a squad of forum members together so if you want to show up for one, just do it. Like I said, keep an eye on the competition folder for posts about matches at OB and you will see more info not only about the match, but who and were we are to meet up.

Plenty of new shooters participate and we usually get a squad of forum members together so if you want to show up for one, just do it. Like I said, keep an eye on the competition folder for posts about matches at OB and you will see more info not only about the match, but who and were we are to meet up.

thank fo ill keep an eye on it meybe see you their compiting to see how is it in person

thank fo ill keep an eye on it meybe see you their compiting to see how is it in person

Do your self a favor, don't even think about just observing, I have yet to meet anyone who went to do just that, and 5 minutes after it started we only doing 1 thing, kicking them selves for not shooting the match.

Do your self a favor, don't even think about just observing, I have yet to meet anyone who went to do just that, and 5 minutes after it started we only doing 1 thing, kicking them selves for not shooting the match.

Honestly, if he's truly that new, he shouldn't be starting out with any action pistol. I used to think that everyone should come out and shoot regardless, but after observing a bunch of unsafe behavior, I think people need to have a SOLID set of fundamentals before delving into action pistol events.

Honestly, if he's truly that new, he shouldn't be starting out with any action pistol. I used to think that everyone should come out and shoot regardless, but after observing a bunch of unsafe behavior, I think people need to have a SOLID set of fundamentals before delving into action pistol events.

I agree, but I thought he was just new to the Forum and not to shooting, but that was just an assumption on my part being I thought I remembered him saying he had an XDM and wanted some work done on it.

I agree, but I thoughts he was just new to the Forum and not to shooting, but that was just an assumption on my part being I thought I remembered him saying he had an XDM and wanted some work done on it.

is ok im new but I been shoting at shore shot for about a few moths now im not the smartes but im not that dome to be safe can reale hurt your self or some 1 and I want xdm cus I dont want my 1911 for competition and is it bad to just watch if it is tree gun how im I gana do it with just a pistol thars why im asking around to see whats good out thair....