Njsarge

Sig sauer sp2022

I was looking at this for my next purchase. I have prices that vary from $420 with 1 magazine to $495 with 2 magazines. Does this gun come with 2 magazines from the factory? I know the mags are 40 to $50 a piece.

I was looking at this for my next purchase. I have prices that vary from $420 with 1 magazine to $495 with 2 magazines. Does this gun come with 2 magazines from the factory? I know the mags are 40 to $50 a piece.

Go local , it will come out cheaper or same cost when you add the ffl transfer and shipping. Got mine from Legend firearms from in Oldbridge. Came with 1 - 15rnd magazine, gunlock, one extra grip and a small tube of grease.

Sweet shooting 9mm.

Go local , it will come out cheaper or same cost when you add the ffl transfer and shipping. Got mine from Legend firearms from in Oldbridge. Came with 1 - 15rnd magazine, gunlock, one extra grip and a small tube of grease.

Sweet shooting 9mm.

Not always true...my LGS wanted $429 for the SP2022 + $30 for Tax and $16 for NICS, so OTD would have been $475. I got it from PSA last week for $350 shipped +$46 for Transfer and NICS from my FFL, so $396 all said and done.

$79 may not seem like much but its an extra 20% to buy from the LGS. Now if it was $79 on a $1500 sale I would get it from my LGS.

I guess it depends on if you want it that day or are willing to wait a week or 2 also.