This thread is so DONE. He already put down cash on a firearm this month! HaHaHa!

False. Again I never put any money down on orders. I have yet to order anything. The habit is creeping up. I may have to start slow and do half a month and build up to a month.

Well it looks like as of tomorrow I will have failed. 18 full days isn't too bad though. I have been obsessed with finding a pt-92 to match my pt1911. Found one and won the auction. Also ordered a polish mag 98 pistol that j&g was selling a small lot of. It looks pretty neat and is different. Hadn't seen one and figured why not. So paying for both tomorrow and hopefully they will come so I can add them to my multiple exemption form when I do it. Oh well I tried.

Well it looks like as of tomorrow I will have failed. 18 full days isn't too bad though. I have been obsessed with finding a pt-92 to match my pt1911. Found one and won the auction. Also ordered a polish mag 98 pistol that j&g was selling a small lot of. It looks pretty neat and is different. Hadn't seen one and figured why not. So paying for both tomorrow and hopefully they will come so I can add them to my multiple exemption form when I do it. Oh well I tried.

Ok Joe now you have to invite all of us out to try theese new guns out . congrads on the purchase hope you get lots of enjoyment from them

Soooo close blue....

funny-gif-kid-jumping-swimming-pool.gif

Your prediction is like predicting the sun would come up this morning

I'm too smart for most of the members here, and the ones I'm no smart enough I make up for it with good looks and common sense.