Well since I will be picking up a new handgun on Friday and will have to wait 30 days due to it being a .22 I am going to try something. I will not purchase any gun for the entire month of June. Accessories for current weapons are permitted but NO NEW GUNS. Let's see how this goes.

I wish i had your problem...i'm getting all windows in the house replaced Friday and Saturday, plus my girls' dance recital costumes took away my "fun money".

I feel you. Just paid for a huge birthday party for my daughter and the wife's birthday is this month.

I feel you. Just paid for a huge birthday party for my daughter and the wife's birthday is this month.

We must all be in the same boat. Dance recital in June, kid birthday party in July, and I'm getting dirty looks around here cause I have not yet planned the summer family vacation.

We must all be in the same boat. Dance recital in June, kid birthday party in July, and I'm getting dirty looks around here cause I have not yet planned the summer family vacation.

Hey now. Some of have to eat. Please feed the needy.