Sign in to follow this  
Glock Guy

WTS/WTT - Mosin Sniper Rifle with Scope & Ammo

Selling my Mosin sniper rifle (7.62 x 54 R). It's a classic 1940's Mosin, with a replaced Monte Carlo stock and a scope. This rifle is spot accurate. The best part of this rifle is that it shoots cheap Russian ammo (7.62 x 54R). Selling to make room in the safe for other rifles . Asking $300, will also include 100 rounds of ammo (7.62 x 54R).

post-3632-0-12300200-1338216623_thumb.jpg

post-3632-0-93212300-1338216635_thumb.jpg

Good morning, I am the second owner of the rifle and I purchased it in the current configuration. I am getting 1-2 inch groups at 100 yards. I have not gone further due to eye sight restrictions. The rifle is built from a Mosin ex sniper rifle. The ammo that will be included is 7.62 x 54R Russian surplus (ammo can). I'd have to do a little research by the serial number to come up with the exact manufactured year.

Good morning, I am the second owner of the rifle and I purchased it in the current configuration. I am getting 1-2 inch groups at 100 yards. I have not gone further due to eye sight restrictions. The rifle is built from a Mosin ex sniper rifle. The ammo that will be included is 7.62 x 54R Russian surplus (ammo can). I'd have to do a little research by the serial number to come up with the exact manufactured year.

Just post a picture of the markings at the top of the reciever. The date should be stamped and a unique mark for the arsenal. Just post the picture, we'll do the rest.

The rifle is built from a Mosin ex sniper rifle. The ammo that will be included is 7.62 x 54R Russian surplus (ammo can). I'd have to do a little research by the serial number to come up with the exact manufactured year.

Would you please put up a pic of the plugged holes? How did you clean your rifle after using Russian surplus? Looking up the serial will do nothing for you and me. If its a star, then its a tula, If its a triange with a arrow then its a Izhevsk. Picture would be best though.

Will do, I am not that familiar with the specs of Mosin rifles. I purchased it a few months ago but it takes up too much room in the safe for a rifle that I don't shoot often. I will post a picture of the receiver and the plug holes shortly. Thanks

Sign in to follow this