woodentoe

recommendation for 9mm bulk ammo

As far as ammo for your gun, first find out what your gun likes and what will not cause you problems, so a little testing of different types would be a good thing to do. Than after you know what works, check all the online places and who ever else you can think of and see who has the best TO YOUR DOOR Price and order from them.

As far as ammo for your gun, first find out what your gun likes and what will not cause you problems, so a little testing of different types would be a good thing to do. Than after you know what works, check all the online places and who ever else you can think of and see who has the best TO YOUR DOOR Price and order from them.

Good call. I just picked up some cheapo American Eagle 50 round box for now when I bought the gun. I have to get to the range at some point and give it a maiden voyage. excited.

How much bulk we talking about?

500? 1000? 10,000 ?

I've never ordered ammo at less then a case ( 1000 rounds ) check out aimsurplus.com or sgammo.com

These are the best two places for a good deal I have found recently, Aguila 124gr FMJ $220 shipped, ordered on a monday at the door on friday, just need to fax them your FID card.

I just bought "Blazer Brass" from Palmetto State Armory for $10.49 a box & free shipping, but not sure how long the free shipping special is. I've purchased that brand before at the range and never had a problem with it.

Good call. I just picked up some cheapo American Eagle 50 round box for now when I bought the gun. I have to get to the range at some point and give it a maiden voyage. excited.

American Eagle is very good bulk ammo. Clean, accurate, reliable, easy to get and for the price point (~$12 / box), you probably won't find anything better. I'd be really surprised if your Ruger didn't eat it up.

I buy this http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-115-gr-RN-B-p/b9r115r.htm I run it through my p95 with no problems. Its pretty clean compared to the Remington I have bought from dick's. Gone through a 1000 rounds and not one problem yet. I did have a problem with blazer aluminum (fte) in my p95, I don't recommend it.