Sign in to follow this  
RubberBullets

Gearhog.com $15 for a $30 couponat JoeBob Outfitters

http://www.gearhog.com/?rf=527567

*disclaimer* above is a referral link that gets me a lil credit for referring users to this deal. :)

worked well on the last brownells sale they did for gift certs.

Joebob's also offers a 5% discount to Military/LEO/Fire/EMS and can be used in conjunction with free shipping on orders over $90

http://www.joebobout...ation_a/239.htm

...but you can't use the 5% first responder discount in conjunction with the gearhog coupon.

I took advantage of the gearhog deal to get a polymer lower; joeboboutfitters has great deals on New Frontier polymer AR15 lowers:

Stripped lower - $44.95 less $15 gearhog coupon = $29.95

Built Lower - $71.95 less $15 gearhog coupon = $56.95

Ahh thank you for pointing that out. Surprising considering its considered a gift cert. but thank you for righting the incompatibility. Those poly lower prices blew my mind, although I dont think im mentally ready to overcome the plastic lower obstacle. Then again at sub $100 delivered after FFL...

No problem, no way of knowing for sure until you try the coupon combination out. Would have used your referral link but I had already purchased the coupon when I saw it come over the gearhog email.

Regarding the polymer lowers: scuttlebutt on arfcom seems to be that they're decent shooters; the known weakness is that you have to support the upper when taking it off the lower and don't let it pivot on the front pin and crash into the lower.