rtquig

Dicks Ammo Sale

I went to Dicks today and bought Remington Gun Club 12 ga. for $5.98. Used a $10.00 coupon and had my wife buy a second case for the same deal. The coupons say not for ammunition in small print but no one has ever said anything.

I went to Dicks today and bought Remington Gun Club 12 ga. for $5.98. Used a $10.00 coupon and had my wife buy a second case for the same deal. The coupons say not for ammunition in small print but no one has ever said anything.

I'm hitting them tomorrow to use both of my $10.00 coupons.

Went in at lunch and bought 2 100 round boxes of Winchester 115 grain FMJ AT $24.98/box and 1 50 round box of Remington 115 grain at $12.98/box. Used both of my $10.00 coupons to a grand total of $45.95 tax included which in turn works out to 18 cents a round. Not bad I think.

Every time I see a coupon or promotion it states no ammunition in the fine print. Do they honor them anyway?

That's the only thing I buy at Dicks and have never had an issue at either the East Brunswick or Freehold store. I always fill out the online customer survey on the website found on the bottom of their receipt, which allows me to print a $10.00 coupon and then pair that with the $10.00 check they mail me after spending I believe $200.00. Time them with their ammo sales and stock up.

I always get shut down when buying ammo with a coupon. You guys are lucky

It has to be the store because the register accepts it without a manager override so the POS system has no exclusions on ammo even if the coupon does.

You can also find coupons in the "Kids Stuff" coupon books. I believe they're sold by schools. Same deal, says "not for ammunition."

We got stuck with several of these coupon books so I have an almost endless supply.