Spokes

Delran Junior Marksman Range - Update

The DJM range reopened today. I know that firsthand because I had range duty today.

DJM will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from noon till 4:30 PM. The rifle range, the trap range, the air rifle range, and the archery range will be open. The field archery range will NOT be open during trap shoots. Traps shoots are held on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sundays of the month.

The pistol range will NOT be open for several months. Steel bullet traps are being installed along with other modifications to ensure safety.

Please spread the word.

The DJM range reopened today. I know that firsthand because I had range duty today.

DJM will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from noon till 4:30 PM. The rifle range, the trap range, the air rifle range, and the archery range will be open. The field archery range will NOT be open during trap shoots. Traps shoots are held on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sundays of the month.

The pistol range will NOT be open for several months. Steel bullet traps are being installed along with other modifications to ensure safety.

Please spread the word.

Any update on the pistol range? Can you shoot pistol at the rifle range? Also, are the hours still as above for the winter?

I usually go to R14 but this looks a lot closer to me and I'd like to check it out.

Any update on the pistol range? Can you shoot pistol at the rifle range? Also, are the hours still as above for the winter?

I usually go to R14 but this looks a lot closer to me and I'd like to check it out.

I talked to one of the RSOs back in mid-November. He said "some time next year."

I talked to one of the RSOs back in mid-November. He said "some time next year."

Thanks. Do you know if you can shoot pistol on the rifle range? And what are their winter hours?

I tried to look on their website but, honestly, it's a bit of a mess.

Thanks. Do you know if you can shoot pistol on the rifle range? And what are their winter hours?

I tried to look on their website but, honestly, it's a bit of a mess.

LOL.

I agree. Their website feels like it was build using one of those site-builder applications they used to sell in Staples for $9.99 ten years ago.

No pistol on the rifle ranges.

Winter hours are the same as summer hours: Saturday & Sunday from noon to 4:30.

Is it open still?  Please confirm... Might go tomorrow.  Thanks.

AFAIK they are still open, but it would be kind of a wasted trip if you went there tomorrow, especially since they arent open weekdays.

Winter hours are the same as summer hours: Saturday & Sunday from noon to 4:30.

AFAIK they are still open, but it would be kind of a wasted trip if you went there tomorrow, especially since they arent open weekdays.

Thanks for the update.  I'll do a dry run to check out the location.

The DJM range is still open. I am a member of DJM and a DJMRSO. The pistol range is still closed for renovations. It will be a while before that work is completed. The range is open weekends from noon until 4:30 PM and on Wenesday nights (until the end of September) from 6:00 PM until dusk. The trap range is open the first, second, third, and fourth Sunday of each month. The range fee for nonmembers is $25.00. The trap range fee for nonmembers is $5.00 for a round.

I ended up there today for the first time after finding out R14 was closed. I had fun. Wasn't busy at all, probably due to the weather. Will definitely go back since it's 30 minutes closer to me than R14.

When we were there they RSO mentioned that the pistol range would be open next week.