Sign in to follow this  
reloaderguy

If your a fan of Star Wars & Marin Scorsese then do I have a video for you.

With the new trilogy of Star Wars films now in production, one of the most significant and influential filmmakers of all time Martin Scorsese directs the new Star Wars - Episode 7 movie with a version that is not to be missed, or else. Directed by a good friend of mine!

I read this and "Episode 7" caught my attention. I was in Disney World the first week of November and did not learn of the Lucas film sale to Disney or the plans to produce the new trilogy until I read this post and researched the topic. I recall Lucas saying he had no plans to make any more films and would never allow anyone else to make them either. I think this was somewhere in the commentary included in the DVD box set.

I'm so stoked, I had my two boys sign up for the "Jedi Training Academy" at Disney Studios last week and they were so excited to fight Darth Vader in a light saber dual that they have been bugging me to watch all of the Star Wars films since we have gotten home. This is like Christmas for me!

Hopefully I will have a much larger role in one of the upcoming films, perhaps a speaking role this time (fingers crossed)! LOL