I feel like the luckiest guy.. I called the Union Dicks three times today, first two times the lodge couldn't take my call they were so busy. At about 8:30 I called once more to confirm that they had no more 10/22's, to my surprise they had ONE left. I asked the gentleman if he could hold it for me and he did! Raced over there and secured my rifle. I didn't have to wait on line or anything. Another great experience with the Union Dicks, thanks to Alfredo. Going to be an awesome birthday present from my girlfriend..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dicks in Mt.Laurel told me tomrrow at the earliest but more like monday or tuesday to pick up my new Mossberg 500 with a long barrel that I paid for in full around 11am on Black Friday . It was the only thing I went out for and saved $30 . The staff were all very friendly but seemed like they were really getting swamped today .

Dicks in Mt.Laurel told me tomrrow at the earliest but more like monday or tuesday to pick up my new Mossberg 500 with a long barrel that I paid for in full around 11am on Black Friday . It was the only thing I went out for and saved $30 . The staff were all very friendly but seemed like they were really getting swamped today .

Yep they told my dad the same thing when we were in there around 9:45ish (He got one of the Savage .22s), said they'd give him a call prob next week to come in and get it.

It was funny when we first got to the gun counter there was no one there, but as soon as the guy started showing my dad the rifle a bunch of people came up looking to buy ammo & guns.

I walked into Freehold today at around 10ish. I had (1) $20 off coupon they sent in the mail, but I believed I had used this prrior to getting the coupon in the mail, (1) $10 off coupon and (1) nj hunter $10 off on a $50 purchase or more. No ammo on the hunter coupon.

Walked to the lodge asked for 2 cases of remmy gun clubs. Was told only 6 boxes at a time. This is a little weird anyway, since they have been running this kinda sale on shotgun ammo for quite a while. Anyway, I call my wife to come in so I can buy 12 boxes. I walk down with my 12 boxes of gun clubs and look for the right person to ring me up.

Needless to say, I got 12 boxes of remington gun clubs for $24.68 (or $24.xx) out the door. Kid never looked at anything and it wasn't crazy busy at the time. When the $20 coupon didn't work, he called the Mgr to put #'s in the register to make it work. Was awesome.

I tried walking back in to get more ammo but the guy in the lidge was a douche with the whole 6 boxes thing, so I left.