addicted

Anyone have a pw auto drive on a dillon 1050?

i posted on enos and reached out to a few members via pm but got nothing. took some measurements tonight,. gonna try to lay it out on autocad at work, or have one of my guys do it for me. . . im pretty rusty. ill definitely post pics when its done, although it will be pretty much the same as the PW unit. if anyone local knows anyone that has one it would help allot. only need a few key dimensions to get the geometry right,

That's a dick thing to say. PW setup is about 70% of what I paid for the USED 1050. Besides, I have the skill, equipment, and parts to make my own. And I did. It's processing 223 as I write this. Just needs some final clean up and paint. post-5040-135681273651_thumb.jpg

Need video man, need video!!!

Looks good, how's she working for ya?

So far so good. Processed crimped 9mm at 1800 rounds per hour and 223 at around 1000 per hour. Haven't loaded on it yet but it has already saved me at least 10 hours on 223 brass prep ill get a video once I have it cleaned up an painted. Have a few other projects taking priority right now.