Sign in to follow this  
TheDon

Sign the Whitehouse Petition to Press Charges Against David Gregory

The only thing these White House petitions do is give the unemployed something to do while their benefits are running out.

I've repeatedly read that you have to get a certain number of signatures before the white house will respond, yet the white house isnt obligated to give a response. What the fugg is the point? This is more feel-good bs if I ever saw it. Why bother having it if they never even reply?

I've repeatedly read that you have to get a certain number of signatures before the white house will respond, yet the white house isnt obligated to give a response. What the fugg is the point? This is more feel-good bs if I ever saw it. Why bother having it if they never even reply?

It's like a video game to keep the retards busy.

The Obummer promised to address every petition that received 10,000 signature personally.

So, if it reaches 10,000 votes and he fails to address this, then media outlets not under his control will have something to make hay with.