Sign in to follow this  
pistolpcd

Explain this to me

FFLs are not bound by NJ laws with regard to what they inventory, only what they sell to NJ residents. Mine has had some really nice, too evil for NJ, firearms in his shop, and he's helped me peddle off items I've acquired with buying collections but cannot own myself here.

Yikes! Remember the guy who got rid of his m1 at the dealer because he didnt want to have something that wasnt legal here, state looked over dealers books, saw the listing and arrested the guy who tried to do the right thing, unless your calling cops to pick up something you aquired by accident or you are on your way to gun by back, I wont have anything not nj legal in my hands period. P.S., I hate to sound like the typical goody two shoes, and weve all had our share of things that were too much fun to be legal, but dont take chances hoping someone will cut you slack when your excuse is you were going to take it to a dealer. I completely understand if you hate me after my little rant.

Yikes! Remember the guy who got rid of his m1 at the dealer because he didnt want to have something that wasnt legal here, state looked over dealers books, saw the listing and arrested the guy who tried to do the right thing, unless your calling cops to pick up something you aquired by accident or you are on your way to gun by back, I wont have anything not nj legal in my hands period. P.S., I hate to sound like the typical goody two shoes, and weve all had our share of things that were too much fun to be legal, but dont take chances hoping someone will cut you slack when your excuse is you were going to take it to a dealer. I completely understand if you hate me after my little rant.

Huh? I think you misread the post... The OP was curious as to how an NJ FFL could sell mags that don't comply with NJ OUTSIDE of NJ.