BossyMossy

12 Gauge 870- from NY

HI Everybody,

I work in Hoboken, NJ just across the Hudson River from NYC. Due to this fact, many of my coworkers at the company that i work for, happen to be from New York/Long Island. One of my coworkers and I have become quite tight and i've spent a few nights out in Long Island with my Girlfriend at his place. We've done some trapshooting, and he has a nice collection of firearms.

In any event, he has a nice 12 gauge 870 that he wouldnt mind getting rid of. He said he'd be willing to sell it for dirt cheap (like 60 bucks) if there was a way for me to buy it. How could i go about buying this thing? Can he ship it to an FFL here? Does he have to actually COME to NJ or is there a way to do it without him ever leaving his home.

Please advise. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Bossy

Through a NJ FFL to you is good, he can bring it to the NJ FFL or ship it via FedEx UPS or through a NY FFL to your FFL.

Scratching my head, but folks can he have it transfered to him via a NY FFL also being it's a long gun, I want to say yes, but need another cup of coffee.. ;)