Adam

Wrong of me to ask???

Always up to the seller. I bought a dpms from a member and after a week I decided I didn't like it. Rather than sell it f2f a week after buying, I decided to sell to a dealer. Left $2-300 on the table vs a private sale, but made me more comfortable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Always up to the seller. I bought a dpms from a member and after a week I decided I didn't like it. Rather than sell it f2f a week after buying, I decided to sell to a dealer. Left $2-300 on the table vs a private sale, but made me more comfortable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

In the future, if something like that happens, I would consider just putting it back up for sale here. Just explain that you got it, and upon further review, it wasn't what you were looking for or you just changed your mind, or whatever made you reconsider. Let the members know that your just looking to get what you paid for it and see if there is any interest, worst that would happen is you are left with selling it to a dealer for a loss like you just did, but you may be able to have come out of it even. Just sayin..

It's crazy how the net had changes things. 14 years ago when I was into Mustangs there was a forum guy from Tx that would get wholesale sound equip and he would even mail it before getting paid and he never was burned. Last month I sent $600 via PayPal to a guy in Buffalo and the gun was "lost" in the mail. I look at the sale again and it's a woman's name. Now I'm freaking out looking up people and freezing funds. Turns out it was really lost and after 3 weeks I got it. Bottom line if your not comfortable do what it takes to become comfortable!