mcbethr

This is how I will fight: The NJ2AS Rally Video

When I registered for the rally on the NJ2AS site a few days ago I believe it showed a number of 320+ registered. Now I can't find any number showing.

The train station has a large parking garage for people driving in. For people coming from farther away it would be best to use train or bus to come in as the traffic in the morning near Trenton can be crazy and parking will be an issue.

One idea is taking the bus. There are bus stops at Hamilton Marketplace that will go to Trenton. Unfortunately, it takes about 40 or so minutes to go probably 5-10 miles. But you could park free at the Shop Rite and right across from them (in front of Chili's) is a bus stop. Might be a good place to rally. Not sure on the bus times and frequency. I did mention the rally to a friend at work and he wants to go so I'm planning on being there.

Are people thinking of bringing signs, or is that too tacky? If so, here are some slogans I thought up:

Base Laws on Facts, Not Emotion

Stop Attacking the Good Guys

Doesn't NJ Have Bigger Problems

and my favorite: Thugs [heart symbol] Gun Control

I was thinking "smart guns are stupid" but I think I would like something more on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I will warn you guys about that you must prepare for

There will be anti 2a people there dressed normally, pretending to be part of our crowd, and they will say and do dumb things intentionally to sully the whole group. Could be a racist sign, could be wearing a dumb shirt

You have to be prepared to identify, isolate, and remove these people immediately from the group. I know the media, I work in it. They will find that one asshole, blow up a picture of them, and say this was the representative of the entire group.

Mark my words, I hear the rumblings . Semper paratus

Anyone going from south jersey?

I think any signs should have quotes from our Founding Fathers and what their thoughts were then about the second amendment and why we NEEDED it included. None of their thoughts include collecting guns, hunting or target shooting but everything about the citizens being able to protect themselves from the govt.. At that time there was no electricity, no refrigeration and at least one firearm in every household needed to put food on the table.

Off my soap box :)

As there are many threads on the gathering...i see a "north bus" group is gathering? Im in the south and would think the same could be organized...if not i have a 8 pass suv or maybe the train would be good.....id rather not have to park if we could avoid it.

You will be able to get a cab for sure. The walk down East State St. to West State St. can be a little seedy when its quiet down there but at 1pm its fine. I work in Trenton sometimes and walk around that area... It looks worse than it is. Most of the crime and gang problems are on the West side far beyond the Capital buildings.

Bump for this and to get people to sign up and book the bus that has been set up. Hard to believe with the number of members here and in the NJ2AS we haven't fill all of them. Heck the way people talk, I'd figure they would need to get additional busses.

Come on folks, now is the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk