Sign in to follow this  
dwamp2006

Wallyworld in levittown pa 9mm federal

I go to the one in Bristol all the time, the weekend before this one, *the entire case* was sold out of normal ammo calibers.

*Not a single box of 9mm* - Some .40s that I hadn't any interest in , but they did have assorted .40s.

NO .308 at all except the most expensive, PDX-1. No 7.62x39mm , NOT A BOX of .22LR in ANY Flavor.

I got hosed , THE SAME FAT GUY that is there *EVERY TIME* I go there and always has disrespectful comments and poor service was there, he refuses to let you pick up your ammo off the shelf, AND ALWAYS GIVES ME THE WRONG STUFF. Then he says something that will p*$*# me off and I somehow EVERY TIME not triple check my stuff, and get bamboozled. This last time I bought 7 value packs of 00 Buck Winchester Super-X , 15 rounds for a good price like $11 or so.

EXCEPT THE DUDE FAILED TO MENTION I GOT 3" magnums.

Now I know its my fault I didnt check. I know this so I accept it. But it still 48*#*#*@*@*;s me off.

Anyway the case was *EMPTY* and according to $*#*tboy they had no absolutely none 9mm, .22LR, .308 , 762Soviet nothing . I bought 12 gauge 3" 00Buck and a box of PDX1 and that was it.

Called the quakertown Pa store this morning, where I usually get 9mm but meghan the sporting goods manager (who usually is extremly helpful )said that home office has put a freeze on stuff and will not allow some ammo to be ordered. said to check back next sunday.

The walmart off rt1 in bensalem will not sell to NJ people, they check your dl.

Is that a company policy or state law? I never understand why some stores have no problem where others make a huge deal about it

I have bought plenty of ammo at the Walmart by neshaminy mall never asked for my ID. Unless this just started in past week

It must have just started. I was passing by for a work trip and stopped in for a wth moment. They were out of everything, so not wanting to go home empty handed grabbed a case of shot shells. Before ringing it up, he said I need to see your dl to make sure you are from PA. He said store management is limiting sales to Pa residents only.