papercutninja

Biden: WH readies 19 Executive Actions on Gun Control

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/biden-guns-executive-actions-86187.html?hp=t1_3

The White House has identified 19 executive actions for President Barack Obama to move unilaterally on gun control, Vice President Joe Biden told a group of House Democrats on Monday, the administration’s first definitive statements about its response to last month’s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

I still don't know how much Executive Orders can do to our situation. Is this bad? Or REALLY bad?

We shall see, I feel they will try to slip something sneaky in. They will state that they understand they won't be able to pass an AWB, so here are some revisions to current laws that will help. You can keep your gun, but it has to be registered so we can get a per capita count and assess an increased tax on your county. When your state realizes that the increased number of guns is costing the state extra money, they will impose a tax on the individuals.

I'm ranting.... Disregard.

Lets hope that's all. My concern is what I see coming. Making everybody register the guns they have. In NJ they basically have the data base. First step is to identify who has what type of gun. This way God forbid step 2 comes (confiscation) they have the data base.

Thats what I don't understand. people who bought AR15's in the early 80s at gun stores in NJ why did they have to register them again?

1: An executive order has no power outside of Government branches and Government Agencies.

2: An Executive Order cannot change a law, or create one, or change the Constitution (to do so would defeat the Constitution and be held countable to High Treason)

3: If said EO violates the 2nd Amendment, we have no duty to follow any unconstitutional laws.

Chances are, anything that comes out of this Administration is going to be for show. At least I hope so.