mcbethr

Bus Registration for the February 8th Rally

I just got this notice from NJ2AS. A couple people have asked about buses. Looks like there is enough interest for 5 sites:

*** REGISTRATION FOR BUSES CLOSES FRIDAY 1/18/13 ***

NOTE: I realize that this does not give much time but I must commit to at least one bus per location by Friday. I may be able to additional buses if the demand warrants it, but I must ask everyone to register ASAP in order to lock in the location.

The NJ2AS would like to help to arrange transportation for anyone interested in taking a bus into Trenton for the Rally in support of the Second Amendment. We are EXTREMELY encouraged by the interest in this event. We cannot guarantee a seat on the bus, but what we can do is give you a chance to register on a first come first served basis, accept your payment in full on a contingency basis. We will be able to provide a bus as long as we get 56 prepayments per bus. If we are unable to get enough registrations to fill a particular bus, we will have to cancel the registration for those who have prepaid, and refund their payment. We will do our utmost to accommodate everyone.

The locations for registration are:

MONTVALE

BRIDGEWATER

CHEESEQUAKE

FORKED RIVER

ATLANTIC CITY

There will be separate registrations for each location. PLEASE be sure that you are registering for the correct location. If we receive a large number of registrations, we will add buses. We need 56 riders per bus to cover the cost. The charge for registration will be $20.00. The $20.00 will just about cover the charge from the bus company. We ask you PLEASE if you can, make an additional $10.00 donation to the general fund of the NJ2AS to help with other costs that we are incurring in the process of promoting THIS event, as well as all of our other campaigns. You may register for buses HERE.

Thank you in advance for your participation, cooperation and your generosity.

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

As of 8:30PM last night, I believe Bridgewater and Cheesequake are very, very close - so they should be rolling. The other buses have gained a few seats, but still need more for it to be practical.

If you plan on taking a Bus to the Rally - sign up now! ESPECIALLY if you are near Forked River rest area, or Montvale Rest area - they need seats.

Excellent signed up today, tried to pay the $20, but it didnt charge me should we just bring as cash?

Thanks for doing this.

Also in the future contact me for bussing i work for a very large bus company and have many contacts.

Payment is a seperate transaction linked via Paypal.