Blake

Shore Army Navy - 30% Off Entire Purchase

Hi Everyone - I posted this in the member owned business section as well, but my families store is ready to re-open after getting hit pretty hard from Sandy. We are an army navy store located in Seaside Heights. A lot of what we sell is posted under Shore Army Navy in the member owned businesses section, but if you have any questions/requests feel free to pm me.

We lost ALOT of inventory during the period surrounding the storm, but we have mostly rebuilt the store and started re-merchandising the sales floor. We are currently only at around 35% of what we had pre-storm, but we are adding merchandise every day.

WE WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND A 30% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE DISCOUNT TO ALL NJGF MEMBERS, effective on our first day of opening 1/19 until further notice. We will be open from 10-5 1/19 and 1/20 and will post regular winter hours before the store opens on Saturday.

We will ship so if you want any surplus, military clothing, camping supplies, etc let me know and we will accommodate.

I know this is a shameless plug, but if you would be kind enough please also find our facebook page (Shore Army Navy) and share our timeline post about re-opening. The more people that know about our store re-opening the easier it will be to rebuild fully. My family and I would greatly appreciate it.

Winter hours:

Sun 10-4

Mon 10-5

Tues Closed

Wed 10-7

Thurs 10-5

Fri 10-5

Sat 10-5

Thank you,

Blake, Ted, and Denise Domaracki

There's no such thing as a shameless plug when your family store has been closed for 3 months due to Sandy.

Do you have a website where we can look at current inventory? Would love to support, but live up in Sussex County.

Also would love to support but am a northerner. Any catalogs?

To be perfectly honest, we are pretty much still in the dark ages. Our web site hasn't been updated since the 90's. We were working on updating it in October, but we quickly realized what a big project it was going to be and it never got completed before the storm hit.

J0n reached out about becoming a vendor on here and I think until we can tackle the website that's going to be our best bet. As soon as we finish getting everything straightened out at the store I will work on that angle.

In the meantime, let me know anything you might be looking for, and if we have it I will get you a price/ship it.

Yeah I am also wondering what do you sell? My old man grew up down the shore near there, I am sure I can squeeze something out of him by telling him I'm taking him to an army navy store near his old stomping grounds with a 30% off all purchases coupon.

Any ammo cans?
Yeah I am also wondering what do you sell? My old man grew up down the shore near there, I am sure I can squeeze something out of him by telling him I'm taking him to an army navy store near his old stomping grounds with a 30% off all purchases coupon.

Yes we have .30 cal .50 cal 40mm and some of the bigger .50 cal saw cans. I will check on prices when i get to the store. Shipping those would prob not be cost effective though.

There is a partial list of what we sell in our first post in the member owned business section. When I get home tonight I will post a more comprehensive one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yes we have .30 cal .50 cal 40mm and some of the bigger .50 cal saw cans. I will check on prices when i get to the store. Shipping those would prob not be cost effective though.

There is a partial list of what we sell in our first post in the member owned business section. When I get home tonight I will post a more comprehensive one.

I wouldnt have a problem coming down and picking them up. If you could PM me the prices, I would appreciate it. Thanks

I was at the store pre storm and picked up some ammo cans. Cool store. Good luck with the re-opening.

Good luck and I'll pass the word

Thanks guys!

NJSarge - we moved alot of stuff around in the store to make it a little bit more shopper friendly, you should come on back and check it out!

Keep in mind we are still re-ordering a lot of stuff, so it won't be quite as packed as last time you were there...

I'll may have some time before I go back to work on Wednesday next week after I get back from a little weekend trio and check the place out. Will you be open Monday and Tuesday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are going to be open on Monday from 10-6, closed on Tuesday. I am going to be posting the operating hours tomorrow after I confirm them with our manager, but tentatively we will be open 6 days a week, with Tuesday being our closed day. If you come by remember to tell the girls you are an njgf member so they give you your discount, and please bear in mind we are not at full capacity :)

Thanks for your support!

So Blake - why don't you add the vendor link to your signature so it pops up easily?

And how much are the ammo cans? New- Old - like new etc?

And good luck reopening, was in the area a few weeks ago working at Cranberry inlet marina, but couldn't find a way in around to the store.

So Blake - why don't you add the vendor link to your signature so it pops up easily?

And how much are the ammo cans? New- Old - like new etc?

And good luck reopening, was in the area a few weeks ago working at Cranberry inlet marina, but couldn't find a way in around to the store.

Spoke with the mods about it. We will be doing that and setting up a list of items for sale shortly. Still focusing on getting store up and running. Gota do one thing at a time lol.

Almost all of the cans are like new inside with good seals. I dont have a ton of stock right now, but we will be getting more in in the near future.

I have very limited stock of .30 cal for $9.80 after the discount and slightly more stock of the .50 cal cans for $12.60 after the discount. What stock we have will be available in the store. I can update if they go out of stock or if we get more in.

Added store hours to first post and also first post in the member owned businesses section. Winter hours are:

Sun 10-4

Mon 10-5

Tues Closed

Wed 10-7

Thurs 10-5

Fri 10-5

Sat 10-5

If you need us to stay later please call and we will accommodate as necessary.