millsan1

Samco Suplus 70s 9MM $89/500

POF (in this instance) = Pakistani Ordnance Factory. This is sub-machinegun ammo (2Z = MG ammo / 1Z = pistol ammo) and probably best not used in a handgun. I have read that the ammo is very inconsistent in both dimensions and performance. Also read that, even though it says it's "non-corrosive" it should be treated as corrosive ammo. Not good. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if you can cancel and get your money back, I would. You maybe should have realized there was something not kosher when you found 9mm ammo at this price in these times. Sorry.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Will throw it through my carbine and see. Worst comes to worst, I will use the brass to reload.

Good idea to use it in your carbine - I still wouldn't expect flawless performance. Also, this ammo is Berdan primed, so, essentially, unreloadable.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Yeah, I went in eyes open. Did not know MG vs. Pistol though.

Will throw it through my carbine and see. Worst comes to worst, I will use the brass to reload.

Thank you for the heads up.

You can only reload this if you have the equipment and know how for berdan primers, nad Samco taks about 900 years to ship.

Caliber 9mm Ball (9x19) MK 2Z, SMC, FMJ ammunition. Mfg. P.O.F. in 70's. Brass cases, Non-Corrosive, Berdan. 124 grs. Packed 50 rds per box, LOOSE 1250 per carton.