Sign in to follow this  
El-Groucho

Gov Christie to be at the Feb 8th Rally

Got an email from the NJ2AS that they were able to get the Governor to speak at the Rally on Feb 8th. Very surprising but welcoming news! Here's a copy of the email. Sign up for the rally on their webpage and get on a bus if you don't want to drive all the way in.

*** BIG NEWS FOR RALLY DAY - FRIDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2013 - SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER ***

I had an opportunity to invite Governor Chris Christie to speak at our Rally Day event and he accepted. I confirmed with his office that we may include him on our roster. Unless something critical comes up, we can expect him to make an appearance.

The New Jersey Second Amendment Society (NJ2AS) is very pleased to be able to add Governor Christie to the fine list of individuals scheduled to speak at the event - Americans for Prosperity’s Mr. Steve Lonegan, Senator Michael Doherty, Assemblywoman Alison McHose, Assemblyman Michael Patrick Carroll, Gun Rights Attorney Evan Nappen, Assemblyman Nelson Albano, TEA Party Leader Barbara Gonzalez, Attorney, NRA Board Member and Executive Director of the ANJRPC Scott Bach, Mr. Robert Viden, Proprietor of “Bob’s Little Sports Shop”, President of the Firearms Retailers Association and ANJRPC Board Member, “Capitalist Marksman” - Master Firearms Trainer Anthony Colandro, as well as representatives of Campaign For Liberty, Second Amendment Sisters and many other groups and individuals who cherish the importance of Freedom. Buses are being made available from several point in New Jersey. DEPARTURE AND RETURN TIMES WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON!

*NOTE A NEW BUS HAS BEEN ADDED LEAVING FROM THE SOUTH JERSEY SHOOTING CLUB IN WINSLOW, NJ.

For details and further information, or to arrange for bus transportation please visit the website www.nj2as.com.

Please tell your friends and neighbors. They will want to come out and hear the Governor express his support for the rights protected by the Second Amendment.

Thank you,

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

Logo+081711d.png

"NOW IS THE TIME!!!"

"THINK MEMBERSHIP!"

I just watched a video of him slamming the NRA for their commerical saying the president has armed guards for his children but doesn't want them for ours.

He said the president's children and his children do not have a choice. I say B.S.

I just watched a video of him slamming the NRA for their commerical saying the president has armed guards for his children but doesn't want them for ours. He said the president's children and his children do not have a choice. I say B.S.

*shrug*.. I think he can disagree with the NRA over the commercial and still agree with them over (some of) the actual issues. It's not a black and white relationship.

I'll say I think it's okay if Christie comments on the video.. his kids have protection, after all. and it's certainly less hypocritical then the President.. Slamming the NRA over kids in a commercial while being surrounded by them in a press conference.