Sign in to follow this  
va_bank

Our ranks are growing

I was off today, so I took my lever-action rifles to RTSP for a workout. It was mobbed. What was amazing is that the line of people filling out "first-time" paperwork was 10 times longer than the line for those who have shot there before. So I can only draw one conclusion - in an effort to eliminate firearms "they" have only sparked more public interest in the whole thing... These things do tend to blow up in their faces, like trying to ban heavy metal and rap back in the 80s.

Absolutely! Just look at the lack of inventory and the NICS statistics from the FBI! Personally, I have been absolutely swamped with requests for running Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, and private classes, and I don't actively market at all because the 8-5 career has been much more than 8-5...

Hi all, count me among those somewhat new ranks. I went to pick up my FID last year from the sussex NJSP and they had a HUGE stack of them. It reminded me of the old days of film and photo processing where the clerk would thumb through envelopes of photos. And this was before the recent incidents that prompted this talk of gun control so it is likely 100x worse (better) now.

Anyway, also consider this my introduction. I've been lurking a while.