mattio41

Donations Needed... NJ Feb 8th Rally

I just wanted to say, that the planning for the Rally is coming along great, and we are planning on making this a HUGE success. With that, comes the cost of all the things we need. All of us who are working behind the scenes to make this happen, are pulling all the strings that we can. But as you all know, Nothing in Life is Free..

So while everybody is out there scrambling to find ammo, or the part they are missing for such and such rifle. Take time and reflect for a moment, and realize that there are a lot of people working hard to fight for our rights.

So instead of picking up that extra box or two of ammo, that you plan on hoarding in your safe while this craziness is happening. Think about making a donation to the New Jersey Second Amendment Society, and help us make this Rally something to make our politicians stop and think, that we wont be silent, and allow them to just steam roll over us, without our voices being heard....

DONATE HERE

How about using Payment Alliance which is endorsed by the NRA.

I will absolutely mention it to the powers, and I will even research it for them. That being Said though, there is a tremendous amount going into making this rally happen, and we need all the help we can get in so many areas. And if your not available to come and help in person, all other assistance is greatly appreciated.

I'm a little broke right now, not being able to work with my injury and all.

But I chipped in $10, may not be much, but I'm sure it'll cover something...

it will cover more then you know, and thank you so much...