Chvl67

"AW" Info-Must Share

I searched a bit and didn't see this posted before. It's an outstanding presentation on the absolute fallacy of so-called "Assault Weapons". A term which didn't even exist until 1989...

The neat thing about this is that it's tailored very well for smartphones.

I've been trying to get as many uninformed people as I can to read and understand this.

My wife had absolutely NO CLUE of the propaganda surrounding the ignorance and dis-information being communicated. She's since come on board, and has even started using her new found knowledge to get into discussions with people she knows to try and educate them as well. Unfortunately most, like the usual liberal leftists, could care less even when presented with facts. She's now anxious to get her app in for her own FID and P2P, and is actually quite dismayed that she is unable to "keep and bear" such a weapon.

http://www.assaultweapon.info

I seen last week in the S12 forum, yes very well done. Florio started “Assault Weapon” drumbeat back in the beginning of his administration. He needed some smoke & mirrors and a little misdirection for his agenda to raise taxes so he created the “Assault Weapon Boogie Man”. The truth of the matter is Leftists want to ban ALL firearms and if anyone tells you anything different they are full of shit. They know a proposed all-out band is unlikely but if they do it incrementally they could get there from here....

I like it, except it's wrong about machine guns. Machine guns refer to firearms that are capable of longer sustained fire fed via large-magazines, or through belts, and which are heavier, and designed for a squad support role. That is, they are meant to be stationary and lay down surpressing fire as the squad riflemen move to better positions to outmaneuver the enemy.