mag1

P30 just got an Upgrade

Nice! I have a X300 on my HK45.

This thread is killing me. I just submitted the papework for 3 permits and I was all set to get a Glock, CZ and maybe a revolver but now I just want to get more HKs.

Nice light, right?

I cant wait for the hk 45 tactical od!

Nice light, right?

I cant wait for the hk 45 tactical od!

The light is great and I don't have the ultra. Only got to use mine once at the range it was empty so they let us turn off the lights for a minute. When I turn off all the lights at home and turn on the X300 my dog goes bananas which in turn makes my wife go crazy so I don't use it often.

I saw a picture of the HK45 tactical and it does look awesome.

Might be hard to find... At Ottomanelli's, he gets HKs in quite often. But not lately.

I'm on the waiting list for a P30... But there are also 30 others on that same list.(He had sold the last one a week or so ago).

Might be a long road ahead.

Man i want a p30l so bad. Might be my second purchase when these permits come back.

Might be hard to find... At Ottomanelli's, he gets HKs in quite often. But not lately.

I'm on the waiting list for a P30... But there are also 30 others on that same list.(He had sold the last one a week or so ago).

They are on the forums, just need to check

Already found it and picked up :)

As soon as i put my permits in i started looking and after a few weeks found a used one on another forum for a couple hundred less than what the new ones cost. P30l v3. Couldnt be happier with it.

I'm waiting for a new one to come in and hopefully the right variant.. :)

Already found it and picked up :)

As soon as i put my permits in i started looking and after a few weeks found a used one on another forum for a couple hundred less than what the new ones cost. P30l v3. Couldnt be happier with it.