so_dank

Anyone ever deal with this store in woodlandpark

Bad reviews? Where? They are great people over there. Prices not perfect, but service out-weighs almost anywhere else. See here. Was previously Lucianos.. Changed name since post..

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35544-lucianos-lodiwest-paterson/page__st__90__p__516179__hl__lucianos__fromsearch__1#entry516179

I have been there a few months ago (it was Luciano's then). Seemed like nice folks. They had a lot of handguns, but not much variety (forget about seeing a CZ or a FN). It seemed like it was all Glocks, Sigs, and Kimbers. Prices were typical high for a NJ gun store.

I stopped by there the other day on my way home from running my dog. (I didn't even realize the shop was that close to me). Staff was very friendly. Grabbed some ammo and a magazine. They had a decent stock of Glocks considering from what I read on the forum that people are having trouble finding them. They had some nice 1911's too

I have to agree with the others. Burned 2 pistol permits and bought a couple of long guns since Christmas. Straight up guys. Mistakenly overcharged me and called and told me before I even realized. Very helpful. Although they are getting weary of the SHTF desperation of some noobs. Hey, on this state even attempting this undertaking should be commended. And in West Paterson...oops... Woodland Park, Passaic county even more so. Just don't ask for ARs or try to buy all of their anything. Having a guy that doesn't even own a glock trying to buy all the all the 15rd mags he can find pisses anyone off. Be civil and they are great guys. And an adjacent range will be open soon. There's a whole thread about 'em listed above. Good luck.