Cemeterys Gun Blob

Action Alert: Jon Runyan on the fence......

Jon Runyan is on the fence regarding new anti gun laws, and will be getting 'muscled' by MAIG to support Duh Mayatollah's gun ban agenda.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20130131_Runyan_says_he_s_undecided_on_adding_new_gun_limits.html

contact info:

http://runyanforcongress.com/

The only quote from a pro-gun representative:

Robert Viden, who owns Bob's Gun Shop in Glassboro, said the issue was the "morality of our young people." Allowing prayers to be said in school would help address the problem, he said.

I really hope he said more in the round-table then "Jesus Saves" and that the paper was cherry-picking their quotes... Please, Please tell me that wasn't the highlight of his involvement..

Cant take outside district emails ? Funny he could when he was looking for re-election donations.

NJ 3rd Congressional District Zip Codes - According to the US Census:

08731 ....................................3

08732 ....................................3

08733 ..................................3,4

08734 ....................................3

08735 ....................................3

08740 ....................................3

08741 ....................................3

Cant take outside district emails ? Funny he could when he was looking for re-election donations.

It like my normal 9-5 job, goose and gander, shall never meet.

My side gig and retirement fun for money gig, exactly the opposite and I'm loving it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Evening Congressman Runyan,

I wanted to send you a quick note in reference to an article i just read on philly.com. Frankly, i am very disappointed that you are "on the fence" about how to proceed with the new, ridiculous, gun laws that are being proposed. You saw fit to come to my gun club (Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club) when you were campaigning for a run against John Adler and express your support for the 2nd amendment.

Although you are not my representative, I saw the need to contact you being that I had spoken with you previously.

There is no need for extra gun control laws. There is however a need to reform the mental health system in this country. There is no such thing as "compromise" and bipartisan agreements when it comes to rights. Look what just happened in NY State's recent gun grab. This is an example of where working with progressives ends up.

Call me. I would like to give someone an earful.

This is what i sent to John Runyan