Sign in to follow this  
RecessedFilter

Anyone work for Toyota, Nissan, or Chevy?

I can get you setup at the GMC dealer I used to work at....

http://www.normangalebpg.com/

Just let me know...

Thanks man! I've been looking at the Canyon but always seem to go back to the Colorado and Tacoma. But who knows, maybe you will see a PM from me..

I'm sure it won't take long for this to turn into a that truck is better than this truck etc etc. I have my preferences..

Word of advice.....

Very little difference in price from a Canyon, and the Sierra Full-size......

Just get a base Sierra p/u with the V6..... MUCH better truck.

+1 and i have a colorado. if i could do it all over i would get the sierra or the tacoma

I honestly didn't think of that. I really like the Sierra from the ones I've seen on the road. The thing is, I'm looking for something that is practical and a small truck will be better for me than the Sierra. Once you add a Sierra in the mix, then the F150 and all other of those type of trucks are included as well. t may not be much more in terms of price but it's much more in terms of truck...larger bed, larger engine, less mpg, etc. I'd like a Sierra or one of the bigger trucks but it just isn't practical for me.

Mpg will be the same.... If you get the v6

The Canyon does not really get good mileage and it does not have a very good reliability record.... And this is coming from a GM lover....

A base V6 GM or Ford Fullsize truck will give more years of happy ownership ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk excuse the spelling

Colorado = Canyon

Same truck ....

Tacoma is a nice truck .... I had 2 of them.... But I sold the second one after just a few months.... Quality has dropped and it was so noisy inside I couldn't hear myself think....

Also google the frame rotting issues on the Tacoma..... Might sway you a little.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk excuse the spelling

The tacoma frame rotting was in the 90s early 00s i had a 93 Toyota pickup ( thats what it was called) it was one year ahort of toyota giving a nice amount if money from frame rot it is not an issue with newer models

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

For what its worth I got the ecoboost in my f150, I average 18mpg city highway I have seen as much as 25mpg. And I have a supercrew 4x4 with extended bed. The motor is really unreal and more powerful then the v8's in the full size picku-ups.

Just so you know i will be looking to sell my colorado in the near future. With that being said i still advise agenst buying one. I get the same MPG as my brother in laws sierra with allot less power. I hear you about the size though i dont need a full size either. I will probably be looking to pick up a tacoma after i sell my colorado or i might get a nice little jeep and a small trailer as i dont haul heavy stuff just bulky stuff.