ogfarmer

Yugo 59 SKS

Picked this beauty up @ the Wind Gap Pa gun show this weekend.
Guy had about 20 of these pretty ones hiding under his table. Ones on the rack and table were nothing to get excited about. After digging thru the boxs I found this one, was hard to choose cause the other ones were in great condition too.  the bore was shiny as a mirror and the rest was just as nice. #'s match and looks unfired. Still alot of grease on and in it, so I got some cleaning to do. I hate that crap.
Now my Chinese 56 from Sarco has a mate.

IMG_1398_zps3e97eb73.jpg
IMG_1401_zps7de974d7.jpg
IMG_1400_zps4f5f1c65.jpg
IMG_1399_zps085dea3e.jpg
IMG_1402_zps6e0825f8.jpg

Nice. I have a yugo with the launcher dead on at 100 yrds. The one downside to yugo sks and I aks the bores are not chromed so if you shoot corrosive ammo you have to make sure it's extra clean I use soap water to clean corrosive ammo I I doubt there's much 7.62 corrosive ammo anymore

Nice. I have a yugo with the launcher dead on at 100 yrds. The one downside to yugo sks and I aks the bores are not chromed so if you shoot corrosive ammo you have to make sure it's extra clean I use soap water to clean corrosive ammo I I doubt there's much 7.62 corrosive ammo anymore

7.62x39 corrosive surplus is everywhere (or at least is was before this latest panic spree), I'm sure a lot more will turn up if Obama doesn't manage to stop the imports.