Sign in to follow this  
ogfarmer

5 Biggest Kim Kard"ass"hian Hypocrisies -Guns, etc....

The Celebretard hipocrite on Gun Control ;

http://www.toofab.co...sex-tapes-baby/

1. Guns

0206-kim-inset3-2.jpg

On December 14, the day of the tragic Sandy Hook shootings, the 32-year-old tweeted "In total shock over the school shooting in Ct!...What has this world come to…These kids come to school to learn, never expecting this tragedy to happen. They didn't deserve this. Praying for everyone involved!"

She followed up on January 14 with this nice message, "Today, people in Newtown are making the #sandyhookpromise to reduce gun violence. Sign the pledge with me at http://www.sandyhookpromise.org".

That promise says "I Promise to honor the 26 lives lost at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I Promise to do everything I can to encourage and support common sense solutions that make my community and our country safer from similar acts of violence." It's a great and noble cause.

Fast forward to February 2 when Kim decides to post the diamond encrusted pistol above on her Instagram account. Really, less than 3 weeks after vowing to honor those who senselessly died thanks to gun violence, you post a pic glamorizing (literally) firearms? Of course, this hypocrisy was immediately called out by fans and media, which led to Kardashian yanking the pic from her account. Nicely done.