Albanian

Just a question....

Or a few.

Why is people's response to adversity and armed attackers is to further disarm themselves and others and to make themselves and other citizens even more vulnerable? To leave power and defense in the hands of the rich and political elite? Of course Chris Rock would support $5000 dollar bullets, because he is rich and can afford to defend himself. Of course politicians don't mind laws that restrict a citizens ability to defend themselves, because then it is easier for them to abuse and bully. However, the average citizen should not be crying to make all citizens weak. It makes literally zero sense. None at all.

I'd prefer to be armed and able to adequately defend myself, than to sit and hope the police come quick enough before I bleed out.

Or a few.

Why is people's response to adversity and armed attackers is to further disarm themselves and others and to make themselves and other citizens even more vulnerable? To leave power and defense in the hands of the rich and political elite? Of course Chris Rock would support $5000 dollar bullets, because he is rich and can afford to defend himself. Of course politicians don't mind laws that restrict a citizens ability to defend themselves, because then it is easier for them to abuse and bully. However, the average citizen should not be crying to make all citizens weak. It makes literally zero sense. None at all.

I'd prefer to be armed and able to adequately defend myself, than to sit and hope the police come quick enough before I bleed out.

Study history, totolitarianism, progressivism, collectivism, - they think you exist to serve the "state"...They do not like individualism, or anything that gives you "power" or freedom (like a gun)...They refrain from believe in God (or spitit if you will) because that would imply there is a higher power then the state...I could go on, but you will find your answer at the cross-roads of these "isms".