NJDrew1

My Brother and .223 Ammo at Gun Show

I got a call from my brother, who was at a gun show in Tennessee this afternoon. He wanted some info on .223 ammo that he offered to pick up for a friend if he found any. Since he doesn't use .223/.556 ammo, and couldn't reach his friend, he called me. It wasn't a really good bargain, but it was ok and available. He had 2,000 rounds in front of him ready to purchase, when his friend finally called back. His friend couldn't afford it, but settled only for 250 rounds. My brother said people were hanging around the table waiting to see if he was actually going to buy it all. The second he released the 1750 rounds he decided not to buy, it was gone in less than a minute. He said a fight almost broke out. It's getting ugly out there.

does you brother live in tenn? if so what part

I'm looking to move there or kentucky but need more info where not to go to stay away from tornados

Dont one of the highest taxed states in the nation and more bad gun laws. Almost Jersey south.

Beautiful country though.

I was at a gun show in MD yesterday. Ammo prices were high. $400 per 1000 of 9 mm, 40, $500 for 45acp and 357mag. 223 was $1 a bullet.

Was there a casing, primer and powder to go with that?

Dont one of the highest taxed states in the nation and more bad gun laws. Almost Jersey south.

Beautiful country though.

Are you referring to KY or TN? From what I saw having done about a years worth of research, TN was extremely gun friendly, and their tax base was exceptionally low, specifically their property tax, and their income tax.

does you brother live in tenn? if so what part

I'm looking to move there or kentucky but need more info where not to go to stay away from tornados

He just moved to Seymour TN two months ago. He bought some land and is having two houses built on the property. He's talking about setting up a private range for him and his friends.