Sig226GuyNJ

Jim Sacia, finally someone who is not afraid to be politically INcorrect

he didnt say that the Chicago politicians were disarming the suburbs, so that the criminals would have new safer territories opened up, taking some of the heat of their inner city neighborhoods.........but he could have....he was almost there

Chicago is full of curruption and misguided Liberal politicians...The ones that believe they can control behaivior through this, that, or the other ban, hand-out, etc., rather than holding criminals individually accountable. Get Rudy in their and he will clean it up just like he did in NYC years ago (although NYC never got as bad as Chicago by a long shot)...Rudy was on Fox recently and said this more or less - the key to success is to lock up the bad guys.

Also, I don't know what is going on with the Chicago Police - apathy maybe? Leadership gap maybe? But something smells "fishy".

Maybe they are too busy suing the City because they read e-mails after work hours and didn't get overtime - see link - you can't make this stuff up! More concern about boosting their bloated pensions then going after bad guys? Just saying - somthing very smelly in "My kind of town - Chicago is".

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/chicago-police-officer-sues-hoping-overtime-pay-blackberry/story?id=18432865

Maybe they are too busy suing the City because they read e-mails after work hours and didn't get overtime - see link - you can't make this stuff up! More concern about boosting their bloated pensions then going after bad guys? Just saying - somthing very smelly in "My kind of town - Chicago is".

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/chicago-police-officer-sues-hoping-overtime-pay-blackberry/story?id=18432865

Youre seriously attacking the police that work in the middle of the murder capital in the country as being greedy? Talk about breeding a new class of ignorance in society. I dont think they get paid enough to deal with the worst our country has to offer. Then you tell me if after leaving that shithole youd want to answer emails from work when youre home.

I dont even feel an insult would properly convey the absurdity of your jab thrown at their profession.

Youre seriously attacking the police that work in the middle of the murder capital in the country as being greedy? Talk about breeding a new class of ignorance in society. I dont think they get paid enough to deal with the worst our country has to offer. Then you tell me if after leaving that shithole youd want to answer emails from work when youre home.

I dont even feel an insult would properly convey the absurdity of your jab thrown at their profession.

if you think it is appropriate to get paid overtime for reading e-mails, and sue the city when you don't, then we will never have a grown-up discussion....and yes, all gov't agencies should be looked at...pulling the "how dare you" card is a tool i expect more from the left - if that is you, god bless!

if you think it is appropriate to get paid overtime for reading e-mails, and sue the city when you don't, then we will never have a grown-up discussion....and yes, all gov't agencies should be looked at...pulling the "how dare you" card is a tool i expect more from the left - if that is you, god bless!

I think that they are being forced to take their work home with them, something that goes against the premise of how they teach stress relief and coping in law enforcement Their only recourse is suing, so I dont see it as a greedy senseless act.

If the dept doesnt want to incur the cost then they wont have to read the emails. If you have bought into the notion that rank and file public workers are the problem then youve effectively taken the bait politicians have left out. The big fish get away while the front line get bastardized in the court of public opinion.