capri_auto

Riflegear 15/20 pmag issues

Yea gi mags work fine, I'm giving up on these mags and sending them back. I rather have 10 rounders that work than 15ers that don't. I paid too much for these mags to be tweeking them.

Don't give up. I had problems with my 15/20 PMags, but repeatedly ramming the follower down with a pen and then slapping the mag around finally joggled whatever was wrong into place. Give it a try.

Don't shoot at rtsp but do shoot at bullet hole an cherry ridge. I'd like to troubleshoot some more. Just don't want to be killing hours on this. Sometimes when I would smack the loaded mag around it would feed fine, some times the bolt wouldnt lock open after the last round. All this was too intermittent to see a patern. I did notice my bolt wasn't locking open sometimes after the last shot on my gi mags during my last range visit, maybe this has something to do with it? I dook apart the bolt release and cleaned/ lubed everything.

Just some more info on my "fix" if someone searched for a similar solution one day. I found this thread on the other forum: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/191733__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Clearing_up__M4_Feed_Ramp__misinformation.html&page=5

I basically did what G35 did. After reading, it seems like the low feed angle of the mag, combined with my non m4 feed ramps, plus tulammo's flat soft nose caused the issue. I tried the mags with the tulammo in my buddies m4 and they fed perfectly. Something to think about if someone ever gets jamming issues like I did.