Shawnmoore81

Armed robbery in east Greenwich

What were some of the disabilities of these individuals and why wasn't there a security post? It is unfortunate that this happened and although I'd advocate that one of the employees be at least armed I don't know what disabilities these individuals have (mental vs. physical) so I am not going to just blatantly say arm someone. Motive so far seems like theft of money and personal belongings.

An employee who took out some trash was approached at the rear of the house by a man with a handgun and, as they went back into the house, the other two robbers joined them, said police.

Bad Guy +1 rule, see?

Remember, often you will get tunnel vision as well, so you have to force yourself to look around, and pick out things to notice as you look around so you know you are seeing and not just looking.

waaait fooor it...

waaait fooor it...

waaait fooor it......... any minute the tin foil hat pics should start popping up...and the people telling you that theres no way it could happen...its been a while since i have seen those pics ...ohh how ive missed them...lol

Btw I brought up an instance when a local officer took 2 15 round 9mm sig p250 mags for a buddy's car. They were unloaded and the gun wasn't in the car. No charges for having them, he legally owned the gun but didn't even have it with him. They never game him an evidence receipt. He basically stole the mags. That's why I'm skeptic to this pd's honesty.

I personally don't like police layoffs but eg is different. It's a very large town yet their local cops are always running radar on 295. Now if they are having such a hard time patrolling the streets of eg shouldn't they maybe stay on those streets? Maybe somewhat near where some residents may live? No, all they do is generate revenue. They are tax collectors no cops.