AverageJoe

Oaks, PA Gun Show 3/8-10

I'm going, I got nothing better to do

Opens @ 3 but the line will be loong. It's gonna be like Black Friday, Unfortunetly it will be unlikely to find good prices. All the shows past months have failed to produce any bargains.

tomorrow morning? thought it opened at three??

oh goodness are you gonna camp out and snag all the BCG's lol

Well look at that, just checked the Eagle Arms site, yea says 3pm...last big Oaks show was opened bright n early...now I can go shooting before hand, nice lol.

Well look at that, just checked the Eagle Arms site, yea says 3pm...last big Oaks show was opened bright n early...now I can go shooting before hand, nice lol.

dont go shooting!!! ur gonna use up ammo and then feel the need to buy over priced stuff there lol

jus looking out lol ;)

I have not been to a PA show in a while, but, a friend went to a Las Vegas show a two weeks ago. He said the ammo was not astronomically priced but he did have to wait in line for several hours to reach the ammo vendor. It's all really quite crazy.

sks ammo has been readily available online and local shops. also some has been popping up on forum

I have been to quite a few shows over the past few months and the ammo has been well above normal prices and gone quickly for popular calibers. If your just going for ammo then I would suggest to pass,

a buddy and i are going saturday...im not really expecting to find anything decently priced..more going because he wants to since hes never been to oaks...but ill still be scoping for deals with fingers crossed..lol

Bring extra coupons. People forget them or don't know.

I always bring extra coupons. I have two EA coupons in my passenger door pocket and two in the glove box. Because most of the good shows round these parts are EA. Last time I went to Oaks I rode with a friend and he forgot to bring them. Some guy in line who looked like he was going to zombie bite me offered us a coupon and I snagged it before my lame-ass coupon-forgetting friend turned around :) I offered my friend to the guy but he didn't really bite people, or so he said. My buddy would have wasted his ass anyway, so I guess I was just causing trouble.

Saw 7.62x39 1000rd $375 (passed) but most were $10/box (lmao) 22lr bricks $50 Tons of mags AR/AK $20-25. Lots of guns most priced high some crazy Saw a few AK's under $800 were $12-1500 @ last show. Hotdogs were $3.75 and the reloading lady... Lets just say LESS than friendly. All and all better the gun show than house work.

yes nics for every sale, of course

the 7.62x39 was wolf

and x54 was $200 for 880

I did see alot of nice rifles, I was dissapointed the mosin guys crates were empty, he did say sat he was gonna have a crate of hex, I'm thinking of going back today since I wont have to rush and get back for a poker tourney I got in @ 3 and out at 5 and had to rush thru in order to be in East brunswick by 7:45

I did stop @ NJ2AS and dropped some cash in the donation jar on my way out and met few of the fellas volunteering.