thug the bunny

money order to purchase?

I will always chose a USPS money order over any others. Besides they are the cheapest.

Interstate means mail fraud and a federal crime, but there needs to be some value before they go after anyone.

I only got scammed once and I was able to recognize it in time to file a report. Two money orders totaling about $1200

USPS has their own law enforcement. In my case they were able to intercept the the mail and do a stake out. I was not the only one.

This was back when "mail addresses" were starting to pop up in retailer establishments.

I got lucky and got the MO's back. So did some other folks and a bad guy got in trouble.

using a USPS money order guarantees you NOTHING! I got scammed for 800 bucks on a computer deal. I had Postal police, State police, and local police all go to the house. They admitted the fraud, but authorities will not prosecute anything under 10000 dollars. I have paperwork sitting here attesting to that fact. They won't do squat! This **** beat me for 800 bucks. She will get hers someday soon...

I sometimes wonder if she is aware of the people watching her...