TheLugNutZ

Clint Benson, son of former NFL player Brad Benson- Intentional Hit and Run Incident

Not sure if anyone heard this but someone posted an annoymous eye-witness account of the story. What a f-in nut case this guy is!

(sorry if its a repost, dont see the original)

story on NJ.com:

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2013/03/clint_benson_son_of_former_new.html

Here is from the eye-witness story posted annoymously on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/1apich/son_of_brad_benson_hit_and_run_incident_i_was/

I was waiting for it to come out in the papers before I commented.

Here is what happened:

The people above the Neshanic Inn where having a St Patty's day party in which Richie (the victim) was attending. There were many people coming and going from the bar to the party. Honestly, all very nice, albeit, drunk kids. When I got there at 10pm both Clint Benson and Richie were in the bar. Clint was trying to hit on this cute blonde girl, seemed like they new each other before. At about 1am Richie started talking to her and she seemed really into him. They were laughing and chatting a lot. Well Clint looked pissed and tried to pull the girl away. She didn't want to leave Richie. Clint got pissed and starting calling Richie a ****** and what not. That is all I saw and heard. My buddies say Clint pushed Richie. People stepped in and calmed both parties down.

2am and the bar is closed. Everyone is in the back smoking and talking, the local bar goers and the kids from the party. Richie is still talking to the blonde girl. We hear a loud noise and around the corner comes this friggin truck speeding in a friggin parking lot. People literally jump out of the way. Everyone is screaming at this asshole so what does he do? He loops around the Neshanic Inn and does it again, and again. Everyone is getting pissed off at this little ass clown. So Richie runs out in front on the building and is screaming at Clint to just friggin leave. He is in the middle of the street cursing and sarcastically waving good bye. He turns to walk back to the rest of us and then..

CLINT BENSON TURNED OFF HIS friggin HEAD LIGHTS AND RAN STRAIGHT INTO RICHARD LACHNER.

He then circled around like he was going to friggin run him over as he lays motionless. Another girl, assuming friend, ran out to him and starting crying. People called 911. He had blood coming from his eyes and ears. Clint then pulled his truck over and turned off his head lights and was just watching Richie friggin die. People starting to run toward his truck but he then sped off.

Police and ambulance arrive and that was that.

Next day I'm in the same bar and everyone is talking about it, as you can imagine. Turns out Mr. Brad Benson hired a private investigator and many lawyers to "find out" what really happened.

Why did I use quotes? Because they are trying to paint this incident something other than what is actually is: VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER

So fugg Brad Benson and double fugg his PSYCHOTIC son. Kid needs to be behind bars.

Wow... That's not manslaughter...with intent like that it could turn out to be a murder charge.

Damn my girlfriend lives in neshanic and I haven't heard anything about this

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

Wow. Just wow. Wonder if Brad will make a funny radio commercial for his dealership about this..... lol but really he would

First think I thought lol whose trying to get a real good deal on a Hyundai

i used to ride my pit bike from my buddys house in ringoes to the neshanic inn all the time. their cowboy burger kicks ass. i was actually thinking about going there on st paddys day but i had to work. im glad i stayed home.

im pretty sure i went to high school with the guy that got hit. hope he recovers. this clint asshole needs to be locked up where daddys money cant save him.

I live a mile away from Brad Benson, and Neshanic Inn.

I hear he is a gentleman farmer.....

Benson lives on Amwell Road and is "in charge of all the hay cutting and harvesting at Rainbow Run" Farm, owned by his father, former New York Giants offensive lineman Brad Benson.

i used to ride my pit bike from my buddys house in ringoes to the neshanic inn all the time. their cowboy burger kicks ass. i was actually thinking about going there on st paddys day but i had to work. im glad i stayed home.

im pretty sure i went to high school with the guy that got hit. hope he recovers. this clint asshole needs to be locked up where daddys money cant save him.

dont waste your time, the food sucks now so bad.....its changed hands a few times...I used to frequent there but now wont even waste money there

The old food is deeply missed

Damn my girlfriend lives in neshanic and I haven't heard anything about this

Maybe cuz the blonde girl WAS your girl friend! Lol. Just kiddin lol. ;)

Just checked with said friend and she said that kid that hit got out of the hospital the same day. Guess it wasn't that bad

not with a fractured skull and internal injuries he didnt... no doctor in their right mind is going to let someone leave care with those kinds of injuries.

Was in todays Hillsborough Patch,

So the piece of garbage wasn't a stranger to violent tendencies before his vehicle attack. He alledgedly beat the crap out of some dude in 2011.

Benson Caused Worst Injuries in Beating at 2011 Party, Attorney Says

Lawyer points finger at Hillsborough man, son of ex-N.Y. Giants lineman and auto dealer Brad Benson.

The trial of two Hillsborough men on aggravated assault charges stemming from an incident at a Millstone house party in 2011 took a turn Wednesday when the lawyer for one pointed a finger at Clint Benson of Hillsborough for the worst of the beating

The trial stems from a Sept. 24, 2011, incident, when Daniel Humphreys was beaten while at a party. Four Hillsborough men—Kevin Regan, Alexander Karousatos, Todd Shamro and Clint Benson—were initially charged with aggravated assault for the beating, but the charges against Shamro and Benson were later dropped, due to "insufficient evidence."

During Wednesday's closing arguments, attorney Jack Venturi, representing Regan, said Benson, son of former N.Y. Giants lineman and auto dealer Brad Benson, administered the most severe beating to Humphreys.

He told the jury that Benson boasted about the beating.

“I lit him up,” Venturi told the jurors. “We knocked him down. We beat on him and he stumbled down the stairs and fell into the pond, and we went after him.” 

Benson also has been indicted on assault by auto charges following an incident in Branchburg. Recently, Superior Court Judge Judge Robert Reed, sitting in Somerville, ruled the charge could not be used in the current trial against Regan and Karousatos

Attorney Matthew Katzenbach, representing Karousatos, said his client admitted to pushing Humphreys but did not participate in any beatings—he noted his client's hands were unmarked when police interviewed him subsequent to the incident.

In his closing arguments, Somerset County Assistant Prosecutor Frank Kolodzieski said evidence showed Humphreys was "beaten violently and suffered significant bodily injury" by Regan and Karousatos.