Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Vendor warning - First Class Bullets and Brass

Just a heads up on this vendor. I have used them in the past and have liked their products. Unfortunately they have taken a down turn.

I ordered 1000 9mm brass cases back on Feb 12th. The site said that they were "Available" in green letters. They have charged my card that same day.

Being the situation that we are in , I gave them a month to deliver. Then I started sending emails and voice mails to their main number, and even used their website contact form. All I asked was for an ETA, being very reasonable that all I would like is some communication here.

I did not get a response to any form of inquiry I made. Here it is almost 2 months later. My last voice mail stated that if I did not get a call-back in 24 hours, I will initiate a dispute with my credit card company, which I just started a few minutes ago.

Granted their site now says "6-8 week delays, etc"; but that was not there when I placed the order. It is also not an excuse for not responding to my various inquiries.

Their website : http://www.firstclas...etsandbrass.com

I can spare a 1,000 cases if you need them Dan. You could have them as soon as tonight.

Thats more then generous of you. I also got a PM from another upstanding forum member offering the same for a "donation". This is really a great community to be part of!

If I really did need them that bad, I would definately take up these offers and see if there was anything I had that that was needed in turn. That being said, I am OK for now and should be able to get through this shooting season with what I have. The order back in Feb was a "just in case" order.

As I said in my PM to the other gentleman, if you really were looking to offload them, feel free to shoot me a PM with a price. But again, just to be clear, I probably won't need them to finish the season, so you would most likely be more well off to hold on to them or make some profit taking advantage of the current market.

Thanks again guys.

Dan, if/when you need them you can have them. I don't want any money, but thanks for offering. If you absolutely feel the need to trade one thing for another, a small box of 22 as a token would be more than sufficient. Really, I've got plenty of brass on hand and if you needed a supply I'm happy to help.

I filed for a credit card dispute, then a week later I get a box in the mail with the brass. I'm not sure if its coincidence or not. In any case, I'm happy I got the brass finally, and canceled the dispute.