Sign in to follow this  
jto966

Somerset County Prosecutor Gun buy back - COMMENT

Wasn't sure how to post the title so gave it my best shot... This was posted by a friend on FB. I personally like it.. What do you think?

"If gun buy back programs save just one life it's worth it"????.....Somerset County Prosecutor Geoffrey D. Soriano

Well Mr. Prosecutor I have a few question of my own.

If CCW can save just 1 life, isn't it worth it?

If standard capacity magazines can save just 1 life, aren't they worth it?

If easing NJ's oppressive and un constitutional gun laws can save just 1 life, isn't it worth it? Every question I posed has been studied and been proven to save lives, while regulations and bans have been proven to not only do nothing to decrease violence but in most cases allow it to increase.

So why is it only worth saving lives if it involves stripping the citizens of their constitutional rights?

Wasn't sure how to post the title so gave it my best shot... This was posted by a friend on FB. I personally like it.. What do you think?

"If gun buy back programs save just one life it's worth it"????.....Somerset County Prosecutor Geoffrey D. Soriano

Well Mr. Prosecutor I have a few question of my own.

If CCW can save just 1 life, isn't it worth it?

If standard capacity magazines can save just 1 life, aren't they worth it?

If easing NJ's oppressive and un constitutional gun laws can save just 1 life, isn't it worth it? Every question I posed has been studied and been proven to save lives, while regulations and bans have been proven to not only do nothing to decrease violence but in most cases allow it to increase.

So why is it only worth saving lives if it involves stripping the citizens of their constitutional rights?

brilliant