mikelets456

Sandy Hook Families Heading to Trenton

The anti-gun groups in New Jersey are resorting to flying in Newtown, CT families in order to participate in Democratic campaign meetings and to lobby for gun control. This is New Jersey, it’s amazing they have to fly in outsiders to promote Democrats and make the state more anti-gun.

Of course, local gun owners are also planning to visit the State House and remind lawmakers who they really represent. Let us hope that these lawmakers remember that these Connecticut residents don’t vote in New Jersey.

I'm sorry, but these families are nothing more than activists now and I'm beyond fed up with the exploitation of these innocent lives that were taken by a mad man.

I think we need to fly in families that have been decimated by tyrannical governments when firearms were confiscated. FAR, FAR more innocent children's lives have been taken when honest citizens are no longer allowed or limited defending themselves.

Nothing in the proposed legislation now in the NJ senate would have prevented Newtown from occurring. It's bs. Its terrible what happened to these people and no family should lose a child like that, but these families are too friggin clueless to realize they are being used as pawns to advance an agenda.

They tried to reserve an entire section in the meeting room at Trenton today, we put that to a quick end - I think they ended up in one of the viewing rooms.