Sign in to follow this  
Ten9ofhearts

Questions on pinning mags

If they are pmags then just order 30rd and have them shipped to MidwestPX a forum sponsor and have them made compliant.

I just got back today, 5 pmags I ordered from AIMsurplus and had MidwestPX turn them into stubbys.

If they are metal then talk to Arms&Ammo another forum sponsor and have them shipped to then for compliancy.

You cannot own them inside NJ and parts kits are still illegal, don't fall for the guys on armslist selling them claiming NJ legal.

If they are pmags then just order 30rd and have them shipped to MidwestPX a forum sponsor and have them made compliant.

I just got back today, 5 pmags I ordered from AIMsurplus and had MidwestPX turn them into stubbys.

If they are metal then talk to Arms&Ammo another forum sponsor and have them shipped to then for compliancy.

You cannot own them inside NJ and parts kits are still illegal, don't fall for the guys on armslist selling them claiming NJ legal.

So I have to contact midwestpx first? And let them know I'm shipping to them? But confused

So I have to contact midwestpx first? And let them know I'm shipping to them? But confused

once they are shipped from outside NJ you can go to his site and order mag conversion service http://midwestpx.com/index.php?cPath=27_80 you can get 10 or 15 just put in notes